Proteus Industries is a Mountain View, a California-based manufacturer of flow sensing and control products for semiconductor fabs, automotive assembly plants, medical equipment and other critical applications.Our products are customized to meet exact specifications and lead the industry due to their high reliability and the strong technical support that we provide to our customers.
We offer a stable and friendly workplace in a well-established small company environment. We are small enough that employees’ contributions are recognized by everyone in the company and large enough to offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) and medical plans.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Release of new products to production
- Customization activities
- Creation of documentation as needed
- Change management (ECO’s)
- Manufacturing methods
- Working with Production, Quality and Purchasing to solve problems.
- A four year engineering degree
- At least ten years of relevant experience
- A general familiarity with electrical, electronic and mechanical design principles related to industrial instrumentation
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Familiarity with ISO-9001 quality systems
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- A stable work history.
Tips for applicants: If you do not currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area, include a cover letter stating your interest in moving to this high cost area. If you have been in your current job for less than one year, include an explanation for this.
Proteus offers stable employment with a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, a 401k plan and profit sharing. Learn more about us at www.proteusind.com.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jon@proteusind.com
Senior Staff Accountant
- Responsible for financial reporting to include preparation of journal entries, accruals, deferrals and prepaid, month-end close and year-end close
- Performing account reconciliations for sub-ledger to general ledger account balance. Reviewing and analyzing BS and P&L accounts
- Analyzing expenditures and inventory transactions activities
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable processing
- Preparing sales and use tax filing and property tax filing
- Maintaining fixed assets
- Special projects
- A BS degree in accounting
- At least 5 years related experience
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Familiarity with the Expandable ERP system is a plus.