PV6000 Series flow meters utilize the vortex principle to provide accurate, reliable and cost-effective measurement of heat-transfer fluids and other liquids. An in-line sensor detects the frequency of vortices shed by a bluff body in the flow stream and generates a pulse output signal that is directly proportional to the instantaneous flow rate of the liquid.
PV6000 Series Vortex Flow Meters
Vortex Flow Meters
- Flow ranges from 0.9 to 85 LPM / 0.2 to 22 GPM
- Accuracy of better than 3% of flow range
- Liquid temperatures from -40 to 100°C / -40 to 212°F
- Rugged glass fiber-reinforced PPA construction
- No moving parts – performance is not affected by contaminants in fluid!
- 0–10 VDC or 4–20 mA analog output or pulse output for easy interfacing with your PLC
- Optional integrated temperature sensor
- IP65 enclosure
- Customization available for OEMs
Need help finding your product?
Please submit a Flow Product Configuration Form.
** Flow Product Configuration Form**
Solid Models (available as .STEP files)
*Right click on the link below to save link to your local file folder*
PV6000 DISPLAY BRACKET
PV6004 no pipes no fittings
PV6004 w fittings
Technical and Applications Support
Sales and Customer Service Support
|Connection Size and Type||
3/8" FNPT, 1/2" FNPT, 3/4" FNPT
0.9-10 LPM / 0.24-2.6 GPM, 0.9-15 LPM / 0.24-4.0 GPM, 1.8-25 LPM / 0.48-6.6 GPM, 1.8-32 LPM / 0.48-8.5 GPM, 3.5-50 LPM / 0.92-13 GPM, 5.0-85 LPM / 1.3-22 GPM
0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA, Digital Display, Flow: 0-10 VDC – Temp: 0-10 VDC, Flow: 4-20 mA – Temp: Resistance, Flow: Display Only – Temp: Resistance, Flow: Pulse – Temp: Resistance, Pulse