Standard 8000XHT Series flow meters are calibrated with water at approximately 25°C / 77°F. The use of fluids other than water may affect the accuracy of measurement due to differences in viscosity. Proteus’ world-class calibration capability allows us to deliver instruments with specialized fluid- and temperature-specific calibrations. Please contact Applications Support at email@example.com or (650) 964-4163 for more information.
Extreme-Temperature Flow Meters
- Innovative technology and design, for use with fluid temperatures to 200 °C
- Flow ranges from 0.95 to 60 LPM / 0.25 to 16 GPM
- Accuracy of 3% of full scale
- Optional temperature measurement from -60 to 200 C / -76 to 392 °F
- Specialized calibration to account for viscosity effects of fluid and operating temperature
- Enhanced accuracy and stability of digital signal processing
- 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC and 4–20 mA outputs > Standard NEMA 4X / IP66 enclosure
- Customization available for OEMs
- 5-year warranty
Detailed product inquiries: Sales@proteusind.com
Technical inquires: Tech@proteusind.com
Phone: (650) 964-4163
For special orders and California reseller with a resale certificate, please call us directly to place your order.